Saturday, August 9, 2008

Class Reunion

Last night I dug up my kindergarten class photo. . .

This morning we attended a 20th reunion of this 8th grade class. Funny thing is I was only a member of the class until 1st grade. Somehow they tracked down my email address and I made it to the official "Evite list". . .we enjoyed a delightful BBQ and some carousel rides at Faust Park. The girls were actually shy for the first 5 minutes but then quickly befriended my former classmates' kids.



Here is Heather, Deb, Charlie and me....apparently we were in the "special group" for advanced kids (I truly knew nothing about this until Deb informed me today). Someone should have told me that back in 1979. . .I could have acted cocky all my life!


Stacy's son found and caught a butterfly and introduced it to Peyton & Taylor:



We made a special request for "It's A Small World". . .





Here are the two bankers of the class:
After Mass we had a nice dinner with Mr. & Mrs. L* at Matador. . .is Taylor smiling or what?!?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me which one is you in the picture so I can see if I guessed correctly.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Granny, I think I have you pegged but let us know!!

Anonymous said...

I am front row all the way to the right....pig tails and red shoes.