Friday, August 1, 2008

Photoless Friday

A MILLION apologies but this morning I forgot to bring my camera and this afternoon I brought it with me but it malfunctioned.

We began our day by visiting various friends/relatives at St. Louis County, U.S. Bank and Smith Barney. The girls got a big kick out of riding elevators and looking out windows from 5-8 floors up. They kept saying the people were tiny on the street.

This afternoon Peyton had a 15 minute performance as part of wrapping up Week One of her camp. She was priceless. I did capture it on videotape and shall treasure it always. Her top hits include the theme from Winnie The Pooh, Let's Go Fly A Kite (Mary Poppins) & I Won't Grow Up (Peter Pan). She'll be performing live next Friday at 3:30p.m. and I promise to have my cameras functioning and in-hand.

No comments: