Tuesday, July 15, 2008

K.C.

I just returned from a quick trip (literally gone for 26 hours) to Kansas City for a meeting with my entertaining co-workers. While in town I got to visit Luke and Loren & family. Baby Loren is almost 6 months old and is looking just like a clone of her adorable big brother. DNA is prevalent:
Auntie Kelly showed Luke how to give kisses simultaneously and Loren seemed to enjoy the love:

If only she was not blinking you could see that pretty face perfectly:

This morning's meeting starred our fearless leaders, Ray & Stevie:


#1 cheerleader Ellen:



Snoopy flaunts her very own tiara:

Auntie Nana strikes a pose:



Mamasita surrounded by TROUBLE:



Aunt Bea was today's honoree, celebrating 30+ years with the Bank. Here she is handing me yet another SkippyJon Jones book. When I gave the book to my girls tonight Peyton exclaimed "WOW, another SkippyJon Jones book, Mommy. Mommy, is that one for Taylor?"



I paid Charlene a quick visit after our luncheon:

My very own "PLUG & PLAY" trophy meant the world to Miss PEW:

No comments: