Monday, May 12, 2008

Taylor update

I apologize but I completely forgot to bring a camera yesterday to capture the many fun moments of our Mother's Day celebration. After Mass and a brief gift presentation at Gung Gung & Papa's house. . .Potsou and I took custody of the Schnowz and took her to lunch and did some child-free shopping. I must say the greatest feeling on earth is hearing a crying fussy kid and knowing that yours are safe at home with their Daddy :- ) My sincere thanks go out to Uncle Charlie and Daddy Kia for their paternal skills which enabled us to go out on the prowl for a few hours.

Now for the Taylor update. This morning while Peyton was at school Taylor went to the doctor for her 18 month check-up. She is 33 inches tall (80th%ile) & tipped the scales at 23 pounds 6.5 ounces (40th %ile). Basically she is a lean mean muscle machine :-) Her two shots....she took them in stride with minimal tears.

No comments: