Saturday, May 17, 2008

Creve Coeur Days

Today was the second year Peyton & Taylor attended Creve Coeur Days, an excellent fundraiser and lots of fun. Peyton had me accompany her on the "Dizzy Dragon" ride. Two little kids entered our dragon and I asked them "Did you just eat lunch or can we spin really fast? I don't want you to throw up. . ." Although they said "no" and wanted to spin Peyton proceeded to tell them "I threw up once. Mommy gave me grapes and string cheese because I said my tummy hurt. Then that night I threw up IN MY BED!" She went on and on describing the one bad experience in her lifetime to these two kids who just wanted to ride the dizzy dragon ride :-) PEW is definitely an "I" on the DISC leadership assessment- - - STORYTELLER!

Daddy rode the ferris wheel with Peyton as Taylor and I rode together two buckets away. . .


. . .a perfect angle for photography:

The flying dragon ride was a thrill for Peyton but Taylor preferred watching and eating a sno-cone.

Taylor got her second wind around 7p.m. . . .

No comments: