Sunday, March 16, 2008

The h2O Mop

The infomercial most intriguing to me in the past year is the infamous "H2O Mop" and my husband and girls bought me one today :-) It really does work as easily as they make it appear on their commercials. . .


Since we are all about 94% healthy we went to The Magic House. Taylor and Peyton ran the Pizza Parlor while Daddy & I watched in pure amazement:


Taylor enjoyed the "Baby Area" for kids under 2. . .


Daddy & Peyton liked the Waterworks Area (for "kids" of ALL ages):

Taylor felt extra special in her "lifeguard" chair poolside:



No visit to the Magic House is quite complete without some HAIR-RAISING action:

Taylor was scared of my hair but then she relaxed as soon as she realized we were both still alive:

Peyton shook her head vigorously and the results are visible:


Taylor was MOOOOOved by the barnyard doors. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that the Hearnes for Governor t-shirt finally appeared on the blog. Happy Birthday!!!