Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Tina & Daddy!

Today is Aunt Tina's birthday but last night was Daddy's pre-birthday (tomorrow is his b-day)celebration. . .complete with a birthday serenade from Peyton:


Miss Moshi paused to pose with me and the youngest cousins:
Lady X and Joe are still in love and a DARLING couple:


Checkout this snapshot of Colleen and Taylor. Somehow I managed to fit them both in the picture without an adult holding them in place! Constantly moving around these days. . .oops, I take that back, I just noticed Potsou's hand holding Colleen idle.


Here is Daddy's infamous FREE birthday cake. Originally we ordered a 10" round Rams cake but they messed up our order...then I switched to Cardinals and they messed it up royally. Finally we received a half-sheet Pirates of the Caribbean cake and it was free! It even included pirate rings for the girls to wear. Due to the ordeal with the bakery I was a bit preoccupied with getting the correct cake that I inadvertently grabbed candles for my soon-to-be age (34). Luckily, Peyton had taken a"?" candle so I got by :-) with "3?" on the cake this year:

Goose entertained Taylor in the ball pit:

Auntie Al posed with Moshi and Potsou after dinner:
























No comments: