Friday, August 7, 2009

Stages

Peyton's 2nd Annual Stages recital took place today. It was the grand finale of her 2-week summer camp (b-day gift from Papa & Gung). She woke up this morning teary eyed expressing "Mommy, I don't want Stages to end" so I am quite certain the drama queen will enroll in a winter course at the performing arts academy :-) Here is her pre-performance pose with Haley (friend from Wellbridge):
And another quick pose...this time it included Rose (friend from Krupinski's):







After dinner, we had a mini GIRLS NIGHT OUT with Sunny and Coomare. We went to see the 12-18 year olds Stages kids perform some Broadway classics. The girls liked posing with the statue of Jesus outside the entrance:

Then, we picked up Goosey & Boo Boo and cruised the town in my "Hovercraft". . .
Taylor flung an iced mocha at me and Potsou captured it in this pic which displays the mess upon my eyelids and face! It certainly amused slap-happy Taylor!

No comments: