Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Farrah & Michael

Shocking day for me. Hearing that one of my Charlie's Angels finally lost her battle to cancer was bad enough. But when Potsou called and alerted me about Michael, I was in a state of shock. Very stunning.

We just put the girls to bed after a wonderful night at the Muny seeing Annie. As I sat down to do some Bank work, I checked our home voicemails which are automatically emailed to me from Vonage. Boland left one asking how I was coping and immediately after she hung up Michael started blaring "She's Out of My Life" from my iTunes. I am SO NOT KIDDING. It was spooky!!!! Our home computer routes the voicemails to iTunes and as fate had it Michael's HIStory album was right behind this particular voicemail message.

I'll be watching the first three seasons of Charlie's Angels on DVD tomorrow night and throughout the weekend. I shall burn a CD for Saturday morning's spinning classs 100% Michael and Jackson Five tunes.

No comments: