Monday, September 22, 2008

bye bye M I C K E Y M O U S E

It was so hard to say goodbye to Mickey Mouse but Peyton had the right idea. Rather than sulk about a trip coming to an end, let's plan the next one. After discussion with Daddy, sounds like Peyton will be taking us along to the Polynesian within the next 13-15 months. . .

See these purses? They are the direct result of Daddy taking his girls on a shopping spree in the Contemporary Resort's gift shop!
Daddy sat with Peyton for one last Donald Duck video prior to catching our ride to the airport: Aboard Disney's Magical Express:

Diva Taylor in her shades. . .

1 comment:

I'm just me... said...

I found your blog while browsing blogs. I love the pics from Disney! We can't wait to take our little one to Disney and I am glad that there is plenty for the young kids to do there. We were afraid she would be too small for most rides. Looks like you all had a wonderful vacation! You have a beautiful family!