Sunday, June 29, 2008

Foxham Blog is LONELY (latest poll has only 3 voters)

Let's get serious people. Should I continue to BLOG or is it true that I have only 3 readers??? Please show me some love and vote in my current poll so that I know someone out there in CYBERWORLD is reading "almost-daily" Blog.

This morning we took our girls to see the new Disney Pixar creation: Wall E. The feedback I have heard around town is that women and kids like it but most Daddys say "it's just two robots communicating"...leave it to the women and children to see the deep messages of the film :-)

Peyton thinks she is HOT STUFF as she holds his little sister's hand and guides her to the theatre:



We went to Daddy's game and cheered for him. His batting percentage continues to improve. Yeah Daddy!!!


We celebrated another team victory by dining out with Uncle Charlie & family. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, your latest poll sends back a message, it does not allow you to vote. So, you have many more readers than you realize.