Monday, November 19, 2007

Playtime


Not much happening "Blog worthy" today so here is a simple after-dinner playtime picture. The girls and I did take an unplanned trip downtown and Auntie Al took us to lunch as Wasabi (Washington Avenue Sushi/Japanese) but unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera to capture the moment. PEW enjoys using chopsticks but she depends on that "cheater" mechanism they give you to help with coordination issues. Speaking of Japanese, if you received the West County coupon "Clipper" booklet in the mail today please be sure to clip the one for Oishi. Either use it and enjoy some delicious Hibachi cooking or send it to me :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you losing steam on the blog already??

Anonymous said...

PEW's chopstick love can be blamed on Auntie Al since I am the only one who likes to go "authentic". And Kelly, I think Peyton does a really good job for a 2 1/2 year old - even if Auntie Al sneaks her pieces on the side too!