Wednesday, January 7, 2009

KAPPA KAPPA GAMMA

Neither of our girls has ever seen the movie Wizard Of Oz despite my multiple attempts to find a DVD locally or through eBay. This afternoon I explained how during Rush, our Kappa chapter performed Kappas In Oz. I asked them if they wanted to see our rendition. All I can say is the VHS tape from our "performance" August 1995 is almost worn out from how many times Peyton has had me replay the skit. Now they have a warped perspective of the storyline...thinking of a "blue and blue brick road" and the "Wise Old Owl" or "Sapphire City" is not exactly the Wizard of Oz but hey- it was extremely entertaining for us!

Here is a glimpse of their "performance" just after dinner....please excuse the messy room and the chocolate dessert covering Taylor. Oh, and yes it is only 28 degrees here but Peyton's newest craze is wearing her Dora sundress for nap time and dinner.

Tonight just before bed, Peyton was still chanting her new Kappa tunes. Taylor echoes Peyton's lead. Looks like they both have a bit of Mommy's energy and enthusiasm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will never get tired of how Taylor swings her arms in the Go Kappa video! I love it.