Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sleeping Taylor Duck

Okay...it is 12:45a.m. and as I sit anxiously awaiting my "jacked up work laptop" to reboot for the third time in the past 2 hours, I thought to myself "I forgot to do a blog entry". Low and behold as I was putting laundry away I came across quite a sight in Taylor's room. She was impersonating Donald Duck. Or perhaps he was mimicking her sleep style :-) I guess she elects to sleep perpendicular at the end of her crib because it must feel cozy. As she continues to grow taller it is getting a bit cramped. She almost looks as if she is about to perform a sit-up with her knees bent as they are. By the way, as soon as I took this picture the flash must have been noticed as she immediately repositioned herself and stretched and let out a sigh.

No comments: