Friday, December 14, 2007

First Annual Beer Exchange

Tonight my cousin hostessed her "1st Annual Beer (instead of the traditional cookie) Exchange". Although I have never actually consumed more than a couple sips of beer in my life, I had fun socializing and sipping on a "Mike's Hard Lemonade" (my version of beer) while eating some wings, White Castles, chicken kabobs and brie cheese. Miss Moshi came with me and we had fun and came home with quite a variety. We got home just after bath time and Peyton was trying to figure out what was in our boxes. . .



Earlier today after some more cookie baking Peyton decided that she'd make Taylor a bottle. She kept saying "Mommy, Taylor thirsty. She needs bottle. I make Taylor a bottle." If I added some water to her bottle Taylor would have had quite a tummy ache....Peyton filled the 8oz bottle with about 6 oz of powder!

Peyton informed me that their matching outfits matched her Chuck E. Cheese hat. Once she took it out of her hat drawer, Taylor paraded around the house with it all afternoon. Here she is laying still and using it as her pillow. . .

No comments: